M: 0419 694 172
My name is Rosalind Oey and I am the Licensee at Samyak Properties.
On the first instance, I would like to say that I would consider it an honour and a privilege to assist you whether you are leasing, renting, buying or selling a property.
I take my role very seriously and I wish to assure you, that I am contactable, reliable, honest and hardworking.
So you know a little bit about me before we work together.
I have been in real estate since 1997, so over 20 years. I have vast experience and knowledge.
I cover a large territory in Sydney with my main area focused around The North Shore. I have specialised in this area over my lengthy real estate career. This includes Crows Nest, Manly, Willoughby, Neutral Bay, Chatswood, Mosman, Cremorne, Greenwich, Waverton, Wollstonecraft, Kirribilli, Lavender Bay, Lane Cove, Milsons Point, Cammeray and North Sydney. I also have many clients in other areas including Artarmon, Camperdown, Macquarie Park, Ryde, Pyrmont, Killara, Wahroonga, Homebush, West Pymble, Rhodes and Meadowbank – just to name a few.
How I can assist you?
I will take care of all of your legal requirements concerning property management.
This involves property inspections , reference checks, open houses, preparing leases, signing leases, organise repairs, co-ordinating renovations, getting quotes, chasing arrears, approving creditor invoices, approving landlord’s outgoings, getting new business, attending occasional tribunal hearings, ingoing and outgoing inspections, periodic inspections, claiming insurance claims, attending to strata issues if required, lease renewals and rent increases, taking photos of the properties and signing up new managements.
I can also help you to sell or buy a property.
My role in this regard involves making sales calls, door to door visits, listing properties and selling properties, liaising with solicitors, negotiating between buyers and sellers, showing properties and recommending properties to suit the buyer or the seller.
I can also assist you to potentially increase the value of your property.
I have a passion for coordinating improvements and renovations. I will suggest any improvements to obtain the best possible return on your investment. Prior to real estate I worked in retail furnishings, so I have a good eye for detail in that regard. I will do anything I can to take care of my owners, my landlord’s, my buyers and my tenants.
Why it’s beneficial for you to have me as your real estate agent.
I find a lot of real estate agents forget what it’s like to be involved in real estate transactions. It can be very emotional. Whether you are buying or selling, leasing your home or moving into a rental property, I understand and I will be with you all the way. I do know how you feel. I have been a tenant in the past, I have bought and sold many properties, I am a landlord and I own my own home.
When you engage me as your agent, I will assist you to maximise your property’s potential. I will recommend improvements that will allow you to obtain the best return I can. I also have good contacts with tradesmen who are reliable, honest and reasonably priced.
No matter what you need doing, I can help.
You are dealing with the principal
After many years of working with several real estate franchises, I decided I wanted to create a more personal approach to my real estate offering. I started my own boutique business dealing in residential real estate. My business is all client based, that is, people who have either dealt with me in the past or have known me for a long time. I also obtain a lot of referrals; People who know the service I provide and know how I operate. My clients are all professional people with differing backgrounds and professions. I have many overseas clients that engage me as they trust me completely to look after their investment, whether it be in property management or in sales. With the extensive experience and the trust I have gained along the way, my clients know that I will help them whenever I can.
I have strong international ties as I have family in real estate overseas. I also have a great network of agents in other states in Australia.
Please see my client testimonials here
In summary – Why you should use me as your agent:
- You are dealing with the owner of the company directly
- I have an excellent knowledge of rental values and local area amenities
- I provide exceptional customer service to landlords and tenants alike. I believe that exceptional customer service is paramount
- I have extensive experience in looking after whole blocks of units
- I have experience in dealing with clients who have large investment portfolios well in excess of 50 properties
- I have experience in selling off the plan and buying off the plan
- I can respond quickly to any problems regardless of how minor they may be
- I approach issues with both the landlords and the tenants best interests in mind
- I have strong organisational and communication skills
- I have experience in furnishing properties – I pay attention to detail
- I have experience in organising and coordinating renovations
- I am a Justice of the peace
- I have extensive experience in dealing with overseas clients
- I am able to adapt and think outside the box
- I respond quickly to any problems
- I do whatever it takes to get the result for my client
- I am a landlord myself and I own my own home
- I have a solid sales background
- I love solving problems
- I am very patient and understanding. I will listen to you
- I give my time when required. I am contactable, reliable, honest and hardworking
- I am a fair reasonable person
When I am dealing with overseas buyers it helps that I also know other languages.
Not only am I able to converse and understand different languages I more importantly understand their culture.
My background is Singaporean and I can also speak the Chinese dialect Hokkien. I can also understand and speak some Mandarin. My husband is Indonesian so I can also understand the Indonesian culture and language. I look forward to working with you!
When I find my clients their ideal home or I lease their property for them, it makes me happy that I have helped someone.
I look forward to being your agent and I really look forward to helping you.
Please call me on 0419 694 172